***Summer 2018 Registration opens January 1st!***
Day camp offers a wonderful way to ensure your child is spending time outside, learning about Christ, and generally having a great time. Every day, campers will participate in Bible studies, swimming, small and large group games, enjoy delicious food, crafts, and various other activities. Those campers who are here for a full week will enjoy a pool party. On Fridays, campers get to hike to main camp or take a hayride to the area, where they will spend the day.
• Mar-Lu-Ridge is extremely accessible, located just 15 minutes from the intersection of US Interstates 70 and 270, making it an easy place to detour to on your commute.
• We provide delicious warm lunches every day that range from chicken nuggets to gyros.
• As an American Camp Association accredited camp we meet the highest safety standards.
• Day Camp 2018 will run every weekday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm from June 18th to August 3rd. Extended care is available upon request from 7:30 am – 8:30 am and 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm.
• All of this is available for 6 through 10-year-olds for $45 per day or $210 per week. Extended care will be $5/day for time outside of 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
• Full and partial “campership” scholarships are available through churches and from the camp.
Please note that the Day Camp Bible study curriculum will change week to week so that those joining us for the whole summer continue to learn. For this reason, the “This Changes Everything” theme of the summer may not be the one your child receives, but it will be another great series of lessons.
Visit Mar-Lu-Ridge before summer begins during one of our Open Houses. If you have any further questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at email@example.com or call toll free at 1-800-238-9974.