Mar-Lu-Ridge is pleased to announce that we have finished renovations on Dining Hall 2! We are grateful to those who supported us through the Capital Campaigns of the Delaware-Maryland Synod, Sowing for the Harvest and the Metro-DC Synod Mar-Lu-Ridge Capital Campaign.
Total Need – $600,000
Raised to Date – $358,000
Remaining Need – $242,000
The new building includes a larger meeting and dining space complete with a patio for small gatherings and reflection. The building is fully handicapped accessible and energy efficient while maintaining the elements of the current building that make it “Mar-Lu-Ridge-y.” There are many ways you can help!
- Fill out an Agape Hall Pledge Sheet
- Click on the Donate button to the right and memo Dining Hall
- Mail a check to 3200 Mar Lu Ridge Rd Jefferson, MD 21755 and memo Dining Hall 2
- Continue to fulfill past pledges
- Pray for this project and for the ministry of Mar-Lu-Ridge
The ELCA: Mission Investment Fund shares God’s boundless love with creation by providing loans and investments for ELCA churches, ministries, families and individuals.